Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Years Good Luck Traditions

What are some of your new year's good luck traditions?

Rule:
Copy the person and persons' names that sent it to you and add your own at the bottom of the list. It really helps to build community.
Lets start it here!


*My mom used to collect some coins and when the new year comes she put the coins in a bowl and shake it to create sounds. She said its a good luck for a money throughout a year. And also wearing dotted dresses on new year don't know why. CC/chalyza/keep

I am tagging this to poray, retchel, michelle, retche,jerlalou, garfie, idealpinkrose, theyonlinejournal, sunshinenorm. Show me whats your new years good luck tradition girls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis! thanks for the tag...i'll this soon!

happy new year!

by the way, did you see the gift that i've got for you?

Norm said...

thanks for this tag Cha! I'll do this next day after my assignment..happy new year...