Monday, January 28, 2008

Eagle Eyes

I still remember some of my unforgetable experiences before when i was single. For once in my life i have encountered peeping Tom. BAck then I used to call them power rangers or mambubuso. They are immoral people that has nothing to do in life besides watching unaware ladies in a room through a purposely made holes. I once experience this kind of crap back when i was staying in a little old boarding house in the city of Surigao. After that happen i felt embarrassed and aware that everyone of kanto boys already saw me undressed. Its a lame shame! I never intentionally let everybody saw me uncovered.

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I took a shower. Mostly people in the Philippines are taking a bath with a dress still its normal specially when you are staying at a boarding house knowing there are so many unknown people staying with you in the same house.

After taking a shower i hurriedly go to my room to changed clothes. It give me a glanced when there's inadmissible light came out from a little hole. I was confused but then i urge to change clothes first before checking it out. I took off my wet clothes unknowing that somebody's eyes was already covered up in the eyed-shape hole. Too late he already saw me undressed. I was uncontrollably screamed, wanted to go out and fight. But who should i confront? I can't tell who's eye is it or if i should ask somebody they probably would make fun of me? I was wrong of choosing that boarding house though. I know the fact that the street is known to be a gangster and shameless people. For i was trying to save my money for rent i decided to settled in and that's what i got.

4 comments:

Jerla Oh lalala said...

ay ako pod dai.... ig-agaw pa gyud lili cya pg maligo ko sa banyo pati sakong magulang pod lili cya... abi niya dili cya makita nga klaro kaayo iya ulo ba!

Liz said...

hehe, marami talagang mamboboso dito sa atin.

by the way, i have two awards for you http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/01/forever-friends-award.html
hope you like them. cheers!

Michelle said...

my sister also experienced the same thing.

poray said...

ingon ana ng mga sexy dai daghan mang usyoso lol..grabe btaw tong nahitabo sa college pa ko gwapo p nmn ang namboso na turn off nuon ko..nag wonder ko kng unsa iya nakita sa ako adto na time nga balot mn ko naligo..pervert lng jud