Monday, March 17, 2008

Fill Me In

I grabbed this tag somewhere while i do blog hopping. I found its interesting to me so here we go, i blog it out. SInce its been a quite a while i haven't posted any tags or meme here, i think its about for me to do so. Anyway, this tag has a little bit of sense though. You will know me a little through this.

I AM… Charity who can make you nuts!
I WANT… some french fries and grilled chicken sandwich right now.

I HAVE… adorable baby Alyssa..hehe!!.

I WISH… we will hit the lottery jackpot tomorrow.

I HATE… somebody who think she's way better than everybody "bwahhaha"!

I FEAR… no evil for GOD is with me.

I SEARCH… topic to blog and task.

I WONDER… why i don't see God .

I REGRET… for not not cooking food today so, i was starving to death.

I LOVE… my little cute family here and big family back in Pinas.

I ALWAYS… like to do blog.

I AM NOT… like any you have seen somewhere.

I DANCE…Dodo doo Daadaah dahh.

I SING… for my baby anytime

I CRY… when you pinch my butt

I WRITE… almost everything.

I WON…Miss Kentucky tittle..j/k!.

I AM CONFUSED… why I'm doing this tag.

I NEED… take a bath!!!!

I SHOULD… finish this meme and start with my tasks.

THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… Goodnight Lord and Mama Mary..watch my family and sorry for my sins today.Thank you for the blessing and hope You will not stop taking care of us.Love yah.

11 comments:

Nova said...

was here.. i got the same tag which i got interest with... nice to know some thing about you girl...


reading updates here..

Anonymous said...

Hello, its time for me too see you, hope you have a happy week, I’ll be seeing you around, bye

Anonymous said...

hi there! just visiting again :)

lareine said...

hi there! i got a tag for you... i'm just wondering because some time ago, you left a message in my chatbox about exchanging links... i've already added you but i don't see my site linked to yours... well, i'm just wondering...

anyway, have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for the visit! sorry it took me awhile to come and visit you here...

Lou said...

Hi Chalyza,

Have a good day!

Loannah

Lou said...

Hi Chalyza,

Have you emailed me your entry yet? Pls dont forget, this is for a good cause.

Thanks,
Loannah
http://filam04.blogspot.com/2008/03/vote-for-your-favorite-blog.html

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, you've been tagged. check it out! Happy easter!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just blog hopping. Your baby is so cute!!!

blessedmom said...

Hi there! musta na? my hubby's home and like u said, di ko na pinakwalan heheeh..nyway, thanks for the visit and for leaving a comment. i appreciate it! take care of urself and ur cute baby! :)

Lourdz said...

Hi there, i added u to my links. hope u'll add me too. TC!