Monday, March 17, 2008

My Teething Baby

Alyssa starts teething and it surely does aggravates us when she is so fussy. I understand how she feels though because even adult cannot handle the toothache sometimes too. I know how frustrating it was. Anyway, i was giving Orajel to her sometimes if i think she was in so much pain. But i never feel how Orajel can numb. I tried putting orajel in my mouth with just a baby dose and it does scares me how it worked. I get too much numb all over and i think it is not advisable for babies. (just my thought) I heared about Orajel stories too. They says, it can make the gums harder and the teeth are harder to come and that can caused too much pain. I think giving infant tylenol sometimes can help her too. I just don't want to give her an Orajel since i already how strong it was and aside from that the stuff that i put on her did not stays too long. She's licking it. Although this stuff is not a poison but i just want to make sure.

5 comments:

Lou said...

Hi Chalyza,

I already added your other blog. So your bday is next month! :-) Can I please have your address so I can send u something.
Just email it to me

givestuff101@yahoo.com

Thanks

DebbieDana said...

hi there, visiting time here...Happy blogging :)

Sweetiepie said...

I already added your other blog.what happened to your msg board? I opened all your blog but same thing no tag board.

Anonymous said...

im here to say hi and happt st patricks day ;)

Liz said...

if that's the case, just give her something rough she can chew on like a rough cookie perhaps.

hope she's feeling better now.