Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who are your ocean's 11

Got this tag from Poray. SHe's been actually tagging me quite few weeks now and i just got a chance to do it. There is a rule not to look at the questions and no cheating in bold letters that I thought of taking a peek but I don't want to spoil the fun. So here goes the 11 people on the list. I have to be honest, some of them I remember because I was bloghopping ;) and others because I am talking to them on yahoo msn.

Rule :

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.

Let's start...

1. Andoy
2. Alyssa
3. Babe
4. Sarah
5. Poray
6. Garfie
7. Sierra
8. Kyle
9. Shawn
10. Chayren
11. Charmae

Now it's time to answer the following questions:

1.HOW DID YOU MEET #4?
~ Oh..its my mom..I meet her ever since i born so i knew her all my life..nakz

2.WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT # 6?
~ i don't think i knew blogging that well..

3.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WERE GOING OUT?
~ohh..my friend and my baby girl..i think its okay as long as Garfie bring my baby back to me..lol

4.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED HE/SHE LOVES YOU?
~ i love her too..she's one of my loyal cyberfriend

5.WHO'S #10'S BEST FRIEND?
~ probably her sister which is my sister too..gulo ko ano?

6.HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND #1?
~ hmmm

7.DO YOU MISS #2?
~ oh..yeah, even she's just here with me always

8.WHO IS #11 DATING?
~ nothing yet

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #3?
~ aw si Babe? she likes blogging...

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #9?
~ he might be a good partner for my daughter in law

11.WHAT WOULD U DO IF #4 AND #7 WERE DATING?
~ Oh that would be great! At least my mom can meet Sierra and my daughter in law can meet my mom.

12.WOULD YOU MARRY #8?
~ Nope, not going to happen..its my son in law!!

13.DO YOU LOVE #10?
~ Too much..missed her too

14.EVER SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANY OF THE NUMBERS?
~ Yes. With number 1 every night ever since we got married. I slept with number2 sometimes when she get cranky and want mama beside her. I also slept ,4 10,11 back when i was in the Philippines; its my mom and younger sisters. 7,8 when i just got here. We usually slept together at the same bed.

0 comments: