Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy Day for me!

Its been so busy with my career today. I guess all ppp bloggers does the same way. We are just thankful that ppp are pouring out so many tasks today which is very unbelievable in my side. So far, i earned 89 bucks today and still trying to finish this non paid post in order for me to get one. Its been such a tiring day as well as tiring career but who i am blame of? Anyway just a quic update here and i will try to get back later. I always forgot bloghopping today..whew!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi CC, how are yeah.nice to be back here at your page again

congrats on your multiple opps too!

Mira said...

Wow congrats for earning $89 in a day! That was huge. Keep up the good work.
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
A Time of Respite
My Kitchen Table

Anonymous said...

hi there!buti ka pa ,you have a lot of opps from PPP..ako wla..hehehe!