Sunday, May 25, 2008

Getting To Know Me

I got this tag from Del of As the World Turns blog. Thank you sis for passing this to me :)

*****Start tag*****
What time do you usually wake up?
10 or 11 am..

What’s the first thing you do?
checking Alyssa in her bed

Breakfast?
hmm...eggs, sausage and biscuits

Do you go to work/school?
Wahm, work at home on the computer.

Do you like it?
Maybe yes mayb no...it depends hehe

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Do household chores, blogging, taking care of my little girl

When’s lunch and what are you eating?
depends on my mode..if i like to cook i have fili foods

What time do you get home from work/school?
I don't go to work or school for now

What do you do?
hmm..nothing

Dinner: When and what?
When I get hungry.

What do you do to unwind?
watching tv, shopping, taking pics, a lot..

What’s your favorite part of the day?
playing Alyssa

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
ALyss and hubby of course.

When’s bedtime?
3am..

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

hi CC, kumosta? I've noticed that my name is not in your blogroll hehehe you're already in all my blogsites since before hehhee can you add me pls? here are the links

www.gagiers.blogspot.com
www.gagiers75.blogspot.com
www.gagiers03.blogspot.com
www.gagiers-recipe.blogspot.com
www.caroland99.blogspot.com

thanks :-)

♥ CC ♥ said...

Sorry..but i have told you million times b4 to update my url but you still didn't do it..That's why i delete those names in my blogroll..

♥ CC ♥ said...

Sorry..but i have told you million times b4 to update my url but you still didn't do it..That's why i delete those names in my blogroll..

Filipina Ini said...

Wow! So late naman ng gising! hehehe...

Cool photos with family you have there. take care and keep up the great blog.

ABC Bloglearner

imelda said...

it is nice to know more about sis in the this post. By the way, pls add my new blog too. it is

http://www.mymoods.net

Anonymous said...

Hi CC! Thanks for visiting My blog
Seem a happy family here!