Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nightmare

I have posted awhile ago in my other blog about having trouble with BLOGSVERTISE. After all those confusions hubby and I finally decide to call their office to clarify things out. The woman answered the phone so we talked about what had happened, why i can't access my account. That woman go to it and actually she said i have two same blog listed in their system. So, that means i was banned for doing that. Well, my question is why they never send me an email saying that i was banned because of this and that instead of closing it? (I have emailed them 3 times and never got any explaination). Besides, that blogs has been added for almost 5 months now and they will just closed my account at this time because i have pending earnings of 70+? (Well, i hope not the reason....)They didn't even know the real score is why i had two blogs which has the same url. I was just a beginner that time and trying to submit a first post. As a first timer innocent blogger, i submit my task that supposed to be a submit for blogs section that's why i put "insurance" as a description of the other blog. (my first post was all about insurance). Their system has no option to delete the existing blog though. Besides, there is no rule stating that bloggers should have no more than one blogs with the same url listed in the system. SO, what's the deal anyway? At blogsvertise, no matter how many blogs you put in the system you are only eligible to get one task per day, per account. So there is no sense to have more than one blog. That is according to my experience.

Anyway, after talking to probably two women in there, one of them finally did something to where i can access my account. Even she said i am in probation status for 2 weeks which is okay for me at least. But then when i log in to my account i saw my pending earnings for about 70+ (10 posts) has been cancelled. So, we called them back again, dialed their number for like 4 or 5 times since they don't answer hubby's phone which is the first phone we used at the very first time we called. Still i never give up, 70 dollars is a money and i work hard with it. Then after too many times on dialing, THANKS GOD someone answered. She asks me to send her my account information and she will fix it up. So, i did. Still waiting for my pending earnings will go back. I tried to log in and so many times today but still they never do it. The worst thing is, i tried to log in back just now and it surprises that it says "SORRY YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT APPROVED BY ADMIN" again. Same thing happen. I don't know what they are doing..

These people can do anything what they wanted to do with their bloggers which is very unprofessional. They don't even consider the hard work of bloggers which actually they are making money out from them. I just wondering when is advertisers paid them after bloggers submitted their post? I just want my 70+ be paid and i will stopped working with their BS system. I don't mind to call them over and over every seconds, let see how this will end up.

Click here to take you to the forum where there are some people complaining about BV.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's very unfortunate girl...i did have some issues with them before but it was resolved quickly using their help desk on the help page as my way to contact them.... i made a mistake with one of my blogs i submitted too, but i informed them immediately of what i did using the help desk and they fixed it in no time.i agree with you about you can't delete a blog you wanted to be deleted and it's annoying...anyways, thanks for the visit and hope you'll get back the money you earned from them.

ruby said...

i dont even like blogvertise, i dont get them.. i hope your doing fine, have a great weekend!

Bravespirit said...

Hello. That's the spirit. Don't give up. It's yours therefore you have the right to claim it!

tx sweetie said...

mga buangon bitaw sila.mo approved ranag posts 2 kbuok nya sunod mgcge pang deny.mo ask ka unsay rason y tubag.kanas cheryl kulongo ug utok.cheryl insane hehe.i hope she'll read this para kamata siya iyang ka taytok.

Anonymous said...

I'm not fond of blogsvertise too. Tulig-tuligon man sila,i hope you will get your earnings, that is truly unfair for you, they should give you your earnings.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that. asta pud ko ga problema sa ilaha kay wala pa ko nila tagae ug tasks dugay nako na approve. gaba ray mo abot ana nila.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Blogsvertise at all. If a blog does not have PR or has a PR but not high enough, they don't give out tasks. I think it's a waste of time to deal with them.
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Anonymous said...

been here, hope ur doing fine, just enjoy the weekend. ;)

Portia said...

I wanna thank u for this entry about blogsvertise. ah,just like some here, i got no task from them.Maybe because i got no PR and am just a newbie. But i feel so bad about the money that you deserve from them because u worked so hard for it.Ah, the buggers, they should give it.Ah, hearing things like your case frustrates me, you know because if they did this to you, they have done this to someone else.Ah, i know how u feel...i'm not even the concerned person but i feel your bad. I hope you'll get back your money though 'coz u deserve it.