Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shopping for bags


I am looking for bags or purses online and i was surprised how branded bags costs. I am not a shopaholic for branded things. I am simple type of a person. If i found one that i like and of course, its cheap, i certainly would buy it. Actually, I am more into clearance sale or garage sales. A friend of mine asks me to do the shopping for branded bags today. She mentioned brands like Guess, Coach but then when i look it up i was so shocked of how it costs. She just actually give a minimum price of 50dollars for one purse. (sakit sa ulo oi) I can't find nowhere to buy branded bags for $50. I think i should have to leave it to her. She knows it better than i do..

5 comments:

Angel said...

Blog hopping here! have aq nice day

Emzkie said...

hahaha.. mahal bitaw pag branded. there are other brands aside from coach and guess.. try to check out the outlet shop if u got near your place, its much cheaper there compare online and any stores. =) by the way i got a tag for you sis.. its in this lin >> http://stevemzhemme.blogspot.com/2008/05/daddys-corner-tag.html check it out ok! tnx!

tx sweetie said...

me too fond of buying purses esp.Guess purses but I won't buy it if it's not discounted.sakit sa lubot cge ngita wawart no nya igasto ra kausa? brrr

mjsterling said...

waaa same here, sometimes maka huna huna ko nga its better to buy branded things kay dugay ma guba lol! pero inig bayad na nako mahadlok ko mo pagawas sa kwarta oi hehehe..then ang dli branded ling on man sad, so di ko nalang sayangan akong sapi unless kung gi sale wahaha

jana said...

you can less than $50 at ross lol, they got a lot of branded purses form guess, gucci, tommy, and more, but i think its china made... but a good leather though