Saturday, May 24, 2008

Talking to Mom

Just get off from phone talking to my mom back home in Pinas. Its not actually a long conversation though because i only had few of international minutes. heheh! I was so excited of hearing good news, chikkas and everything. My mom told me about the upcoming celebration for May (Sta. Cruzan which is the wife of my brother is one of the candidate too. Interesting and surely enjoyable! The exciting thing is that if ever my sister in-law will be one of the top candidate, my timid and shy brother will be her partner too and get dressed up well...Goshh! history ever.. wishing i was there..

4 comments:

Ritchelle said...

Just from chismis too...the only difference is,we are talking about the prices of basic commodities,hahaha..

Have a great weekend too!

Anonymous said...

wow congrats to the wife of your brother ate. sayang nga lang hindi ka makakasama cuz youre not here in pinas. anyway God bless!

Lou said...

Your brother must be nervous now, *wink.

~Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

4ever7 said...

Congratulations to your brother's wife! I hope she makes it to the final cut!