Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful

I'm so glad that my realrank went up again. After doing 7 consecutive days of bloghopping my rr went up again very fast from 2000+ it went down to 1300 yay!!. I'm so glad that the people i keep on visiting everyday are keep coming back here to give me a visit too. You guys helped me a lot and i owed you these. I promise i will visit you all more often if i am not busy. I hope you all won't get tired of visiting me here..hehhe! By the way, if ever i got a chance to update my blogroll i will add those people who are asking for xlinks and also i have to delete some of the names in my blogroll too for some reasons. Don't worry, only names that i haven't seen for so long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the visit. Ako rin nagreturn visit sa mga pumupunta sa akin. Meron din naman pinuntahan ko pero di nagreturn visit sa akin. :( Btw, magbabakasyon ako starting June7 hanggang July10 kaya di mo ako makikita, I'll bloghop again when I get back. Thanks sis!
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...