Friday, May 23, 2008

Trying to get her way




I posted this on my other blog but since nobody visit me there i decided to repost it here. hehhe!! Above picture is Alyssa trying to get her way out. We been to the store to developed our pictures one day and unsurprisingly Alyssa was screaming and wanted to get down. So daddy give her way. She was crawling all over and wanted to get the stuff out from their places as what she usually did here at home. Daddy tries to hold her but she refused and wanted to go to the other side of the shelves. She was so active now even she still can't walk or can't stand for a very long period of time. She's on her way to know everything!!

1 comments:

Mira said...

Uh-oh, this is a preview of what to expect when she can already walk, LOL. I miss the time when I could just put my son in the cart without a problem. Now its always a battle doing it, he's in his terrible two stage now, and wants to get his way too,LOL. But I have to be firm and let him know that I'm the boss, LOL.
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
Time of Respite
My Kitchen Table