Saturday, May 3, 2008

Update

Just an update about the trouble i'm dealing with Blogsvertise.

Yesterday, Cheryl finally took me off from being blocked. It already shows the earning that used to be in "cancelled status" was now in due even the due date is not yet on. Well, they paid my two post yesterday so i still have 8 more post to wait before i completely gone in the system. I'm just glad that afterall those hassles they straight them up. Actually hubby is the one who called them because i know i can't do it myself especially dealing with these people. So, to prevent from being into this situation in the near future, i think i should stop accepting tasks from them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's good they start paying you now hopefully you will get them all. a friend of mind never received her payment over 100$ i believed. they suspend her account when she create another account with the same email address.

So far I don't have any problem with them yet. Thanks for sharing your experience with blogvertise will surely keep on eye on it. take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence

Anonymous said...

hello here just passing here wishing u good day

Eliot said...

Wow! Your baby is definitely cute! ^^; Yeah, it's a good thing for you that you're receiving ad orders. My blog is still waiting for that time to come.

If you find my blog worthy of a techno fave, or a link ex, please freely do so. I will return the e-love. ^^; Cheers!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this. this is an eye opener for those who wanna join blogvertise. i hope everythign will be fixed with u and them. haev a n ice day!

Gina lee said...

i just got a job order from them, i'm kinda hesitant to make it now..thanks for sharing your experience

Twerlyn said...

i got an opp from them but they didnot pay me..they put me on hold even if the url i passed is existing!

ggrrr..i think i will not accept any opps from them again.