Monday, June 9, 2008

All About Me

Thnks to Joanne for passing this tag to me!!

RULES:1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to ME{refers to YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

QUESTIONS:
1. When you buy a greeting card, are the words or the picture more important to you?-- the words matters most to me ;)

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?-- chocolate and orange flavor:)

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?-- i don't make gifts coz i'm not that experts in crafts, if ever i have to give a present i will buy them.

4. What’s your favorite holiday?-- Christmass?

5. Are you going on holiday this year?-- no plan yet!

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?-- My going away party, that was happen in the Phils. last year when hubby and I visited my family.

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?-- my wedding was simple yet it was nice for me coz it was my most memorable day.

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?--hmm, let me think?

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?-- aw Alyssa of course! (it's unique!)

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?-- probably Ken,

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?-- Papa P.!

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?-- Alyssa Milano

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?-- Papa P.!

14. What is your best character trait?-- hmm...being silent, good mom what else? hehe

15. What is your worst habit?-- sticking my tongue out!

The List:
1. Me and Mine
2. Creative In Me
3. Little Peanut
4. Pea in a Pod
5. Sugar Magnolias
6. My Life in this Wonderful World!
7. GreenRose
8. Yums
9. Beevee
10. Joanne
11. CC

2 comments:

imelda said...

Sis we have the same crush, is ur papa P, my papa Piolo? If so, we are rivals sis, lol!

He is my dream man, in fact i dream of him in my sleep, hahaha.

Bryan J said...

hi there, just stopping by, have a good day

http://indemandopinions.com/