Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally Got It

Okay..i finally got the package from china today. This package is the one that I'm talking about here in my previous post. After such a long wait (4 weeks) the item finally arrived. At least its for real, i got it and it was nice! hehhe! Last month i was browsing online and saw this green dress with great deals too. I am not into dress and greeny type of clothes but it only happens that the dress cost less cheaper for me. Maybe i was just tripping or something that time but then i was glad it was nice and most importantly it fits me. I just don't have idea when and where should i wear this. Too awkward if i wear dress for grocery shopping or fil-am get together..lol coz obvious that is the only reason i can get out from the house. Maybe i ended up giving it to somebody back in Pinas..hahaha! Anyway, I'm just glad i got the item which i never expected. Now I'm not too hesitant to order multiple items from China with the same seller. At least I'm sure i did not waste my money on buying those..

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dress is really lovely, please do share to us the site. it would be exciting to get great deals.

apple said...

you know, i need a dress.. hehe.. but there's color coding... for thedebut party of a friend.. just wanna share it.. :P

faeryrowan said...

Love the dress! I'm not the green type of person, too, but this one is smokin' hot! =)

MiLeT said...

the dress is nice.

thanks for the visit in my blog.

amor said...

oi i like the dress too.. care to share who's the seller? ;)

Amore

www.gandacious.com -->Mommyhood
www.busynessworld.com -->Business
www.folcreative.com -->Scrapping
www.swanportraits.com -->Photography
www.gandacious.blogspot.com -->Parenting
www.consciouslythink.com-->Something to Think About

Anonymous said...

Oh... at the end you got it, you should be more patience for the next.. (he..3x)

Anonymous said...

nice dress!!
thanks for stopping by at my blog!

Beverly's Secret said...

I love the dress!! Share with us how it works on you :)

PinayWAHM said...

Nice dress....how about in one of the weddings you will attend in the future?

Juliana

Anonymous said...

the dress is cute. it it's cheap hey keep it, you never know when an occassion calls for a speacial dress like this.

Anonymous said...

wow this is such a pretty green dress. I will be wearing green tube dress on July for a cousin's wedding too.

imelda said...

Wow, i like that dress sis, u know im a green girl.

Anonymous said...

that is a cutest dress. love it!

Lou said...

Friend, pagkalayo ba sad sa gbyahe ani heheh

Lou