Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shopaholic ba?

After promising myself not to buy stuff online anymore, here i am today trying to fight these insanity. It's been a quite a while now i'm still saving this strappy sandal i found online. I have so many thoughts of not buying after i promise myself to save money. I have been spending a lot for clothes and shoes in the past few weeks. Not to mention, i also went shopping to the store almost every weekend not included with the online shopping. Gosh..this fre*kin sandal makes me crazy! I always ask hubby to get this for myself and he said "do it!" what should i do? i'm saving..lol This sandal don't cost that much though. It's only 26bucks altogether included the shipping. But the problem is if ever i decided to buy this, my ticklish mind would say "you have to get more items to save money costs for shipping" so, in short, i have to spend more again. Hay, the shipping is 10 bucks and if i have to order multiple item, the shipping cost of the rest is free. noooooooo, i'm going crazy! *sigh*

6 comments:

Katelove's said...

That's awesome!! I like it babae, hala palita oi.. okey rna, ang money makit-an rana. hehehe, ako btaw bhala wla na wawart basta gusto nko, palit jud.... hehehehhe .. the hell w/ it, basta malipay lng ko. hehehe. Ingat mo char! best regards! Btaw that sandal is really nice!

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

Hi there! I will gladly appreciate it if you can add my blog in your list. Already added yours by the way. Thanks a lot!

Everything Nice! = http://badudets.blogspot.com/

Thanks again,
Badet

Jemi said...

Been there ! Done that ! I have been shopping like crazy since I found out I was pregnant with a girl. I shop online , especially on ebay and I also shop almost every weekend at the mall. I kept telling myself to quit and start saving. Well, guess what . . . I am still doing it and my baby is already 6 months old. Now, she has at least 300 pieces / sets of brand new summer clothes for this year alone. Summer here in WI is almost over with hu hu hu :( and she has not worn even a 4th of them. Hubby said that my shopping addiction is getting out of control. So, don't feel bad about it. There are many of us in the same boat .

Jean Marie said...

hay naku sis, madali lang naman ako kausap eh. GO FOR IT. ahhaha. naku, kung ako di ako makakatulog unless i have that already. Bad influence ba? LoL.

By the way sis, pls don't forget to add this blog on ur blogroll. thanks!

www.iamjean.com

desperateblogger said...

buy it! the stiletto is fantastic! what website? i'd like to order one too? do they deliver in pinas?

ruby said...

amen to that sis! i cant help looking at ebay and the worst part is i always ordered mutiple items para di masyadong lugi sa shipping cost.. plus i always ask hubby to buy things for me sa amazon.. grrhhh