Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tag

I got too many tags in this blog lately.hehe! I actually put the others in my other blog that way it won't be look bad here with full of tags. Anyways, thanks you guys for taking time to tag me and visiting here. Happy Blogging!

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?:: July 18, 2008
2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?:: 1:00PM
3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?:: Not really just roamed around the house with Alyss.
5. HOW OLD ARE U?:: 23
6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?:: im matured person yet still have my inner child sometimes
7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?:: Mama & Papa
8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?::No,
9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?:: online stores and malls
10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?:: Yes,
11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?:: not really
12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?:: yes, that's why i'm married now!
13. WITH WHOM?:: My prince charming hubby, he's my best friend, my lover, my admirer.
14. ARE U SPOILED?:: yes hubby spoiles me alot
15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?:: can't remember ehh
16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?:: NO
17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?:: i don't have to
18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?:: HUH? Who is he?
19. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR BESTFRIEND?:: my family back home, Hubby and ALyss.
20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?:: hubby this morning, and my bf 2weeks before it happened
21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?:: probably they are
23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?:: Nothing
25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?:: It would be Mustang convertible,,shockss
26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?:: NO
27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?:: Not really, just powder, lip gloss and lipstick depends on the occasion.
28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?:: i don't know the brand..heheh
29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?:: nope, kasalann yan..hehe
30. BELLY PIERCE?:: aw it hurts why should i?
31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?:: 1 little girl..
32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?:: Oh yea! lots of CHORES
33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?:: I muted it
34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?:: Spellings??? yea! lol
35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?:: bed

Players:
Vannie kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Dancing in Midlife Tune Life is what we make it Photo Blog Hailey's Domain l Hailey's Beats and Bits (Who am I?) l God's best Gift / Through The rain / Janeth Vicy's Life Journey / Kurdapyaz Journey /CC's Online

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... a long tags,, so many question, but you always have a simple answer.. nice..

Anonymous said...

hi there, thanks for the visit!

imelda said...

It is glad to know bits of info of u through tags like this.

Anonymous said...

horrayy this tag is kinda long hahah. visiting here tonight.

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews

Fida Abbott said...

Hello CC, how are you dong?
There are a Genies Tag from me to you. Please, visitmy Blog!

Anonymous said...

was here again tonight checking for update

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews