Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I don't knowwww

There are so many things going on me right now. Firstly, hubby is going for a 4 wheeler ride in other county tommorow with his dad and uncle so i need to decide where Alyssa and me will going to stay. Hubby will be staying there for a night in a rented cabin so there is no sense for me if we will go with him knowing that there are a lot of people over there staying too. Right now, i am planning to stay with my friend Gina and kinda doubt to go there since i got a super duper kulit and energetic Alyssa. I pretty sure Gina is ok with that but still it puzzled me what i am going to do. I don't want to stay here by myself and hubby don't want it neither. So, i don't know yet and right now he always bugging me if did i already make up my mind.

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Naku...I will be of no help kasi I would stay home...hehe. Di ako nakakatulog sa ibang bahay eh.

Anyway, whatever you decide to do I hope it will be loads of fun.

Juliana

imelda said...

Why do u not want to stay at your house sis, afraid? Anyway, i hope you can manage without ur hubby beside u.Your baby is so cute i will volunteer to take care of it, for a week.