Sunday, August 10, 2008

Briallante Weblog

I have been so neglectful with my blogs recently. Not to mention, i even give no time to bloghop to catch up my rr. And now without hesitation my realrank is up to the roof. yay! I don't know what to do, its so frustrating that you have to sacrifice more to be able to get a reward. Well, that is what life is. Maybe i should start backing up again and do my usual errands. Stop daydreaming, time to work! lol

Anyway, thanks to Pinaymama for passing this tag to me. I was not able to make it right away because i didn't know somebody was tagging on me. In short, i did not pay attention to my cbox. heheh Sorry!


The above recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers. Here are the rules for passing on the award:

l. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog

Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Now, I wanted to give this award to all my visitors who would like to grab this. We are briallante so feel free!

0 comments: