Sunday, August 10, 2008

An Email

I got an email today from the same scammer. The subject of his email is "URGENT REPLY NEEDED" this idiot really needs money and he must thought that i don't know what he's doing. He didn't even talk about the phone. Its all about the money to send in the western union.


  • how are you doing pls am so sory to get back to you late pls my dad died that is why i did not have time to open my mail box i just open it and i read your message now and i want you to go ahead to send the money through western union to my shipper and get back to me pls here is my number 206-600-4309 pls if you can reach me drop amessage for me pls i want you to get back to me withe western union information as soon as you send the money to my shipper pls am waiting for your quick response.
    Thanks

3 comments:

genesis said...

I'm curious to call that number, using my celphone using the "hide number feature of it"..just for fun..but no, maybe just a waste of time..yeah I receieve quite a few messages from scammers too..I just tag them as a spam.

Ella said...

phew that guy badly needs money! i received messages from scammers a couple of months ago too. gosh, the sh*ts! anong akala nila sa mga tao tanga?! hmm.. but well, sa bagay marami paring mga taong sumakay sa kanila!

PinayWAHM said...

Oh my goodness...the NERVE of this person! You didn't bite his first gimik so nagbago ng diskarte...

Hopped here...

Juliana