Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ask Me

Nothing going on these days besides, watching tv, blogging, watching ALyssa roaming around the house. My life isn't that controversial to talked about it so often. I'm just an ordinary person with ordinary dreams and passion. So, since i don't have something to say right now, i think it might be a good idea to share with some personal questions and issues about me. Nothing so serious actually so, hope you guys enjoy and Happy Blogging!

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?:: July 18, 2008
2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?:: 1:00PM
3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?:: Not really just roamed around the house with Alyss.
5. HOW OLD ARE U?:: 23
6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?:: im matured person yet still have my inner child sometimes
7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?:: Mama & Papa
8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?::No,
9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?:: online stores and malls
10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?:: Yes,
11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?:: not really
12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?:: yes, that's why i'm married now!
13. WITH WHOM?:: My prince charming hubby, he's my best friend, my lover, my admirer.
14. ARE U SPOILED?:: yes hubby spoiles me alot
15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?:: can't remember ehh
16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?:: NO
17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?:: i don't have to
18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?:: HUH? Who is he?
19. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR BESTFRIEND?:: my family back home, Hubby and ALyss.
20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?:: hubby this morning, and my bf 2weeks before it happened
21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?:: probably they are
23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?:: Nothing
25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?:: It would be Mustang convertible,,shockss
27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?:: Not really, just powder, lip gloss and lipstick depends on the occasion.
28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?:: i don't know the brand..heheh

0 comments: