Thursday, August 21, 2008

Too many blogs

I've come to realized that having a lot of blogs is not quite good idea. Its been few months now that i abondoned one of my blog. I don't post anything there too often becuase i don't see anything that is more interesting to blog about. I am type of person who don't talk that much so does with writing. Besides, that blog is under with different account and if ever i go in there i will have to log on different username too. Now i realized i have to quit that page but it doesn't mean i have to delete it since i got few paid post there from smorty. the main concern with me right now is to keep this blog updated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have 2 blogs, but sometimes I feel hard to post fluently. Maybe I am busy, and sometimes I don’t know what to write.