Monday, November 17, 2008

We need travel medical insurance

When it comes to travel medical insurance, i sometimes don't understand why how it works and do i really have it. A friend of mine is mentioning about its importance. She says, one time they been on vacation and she got really sick but she was grateful that they have travel medical insurance who covers all the medical expenses from hospitalization and etc. What a relief for me since Alyssa and I having a vacation to Phils next few months. We are going to stay there for over a month. I know it's going to be hard for my daughter to deal with new climate change. Its a new change for her actually. So to make sure we were financially okay during travel, we have to travel medical insurance. I just hope i can get good travel insurance rate as possible.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the Liaison plan at www.worldwidemedical.com They have the best coverage and they are VERY affordable!