Sunday, October 4, 2009

bringing my family here

Husband and I plan on bringing my family over here. If naturalization is going well next year, we hopefully can do it by starting to get my parents and later the kids. I was kinda excited knowing that my parents will be here with us but i felt a little bit nervous because of my young siblings left behind. In lighter note, we have to do this early to make sure my siblings can be here before they reaches 21 yrs. old. Anyway, i am going to apply for naturalization early next year while waiting for it, husband also agreed we will visit Phils. because by the time we petition them we cannot afford to go back and forth. So excited with our plans. A friend of mine keep on reminding me about getting my mom a Blue Cross Blue Shield NC health insurance (which we currently used) whenever she's here. It sure a great help.

0 comments: