Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas is coming

I know it sounds weird but when the month ends with "ber" mostly filipinos already felt the spirit of Christmas. Some people (my mom to be exact) put-up Christmas decor in the first day of September.

I also remember my first Christmas here with husband, one time he was puzzled of why i put up christmas decors in the month of October. I told him that i was actually late. I should have put it up early than that.

Now that it is October, I was thinking on hooking up our old artificial christmas tree however i was hesitant because husband said he is going to get a new and a bigger one. I don't know what to do or what is he going to do. He don't shop for one yet. I just hope we have time to do it very soon because i am really wanting to have christmas decors in our home before December arrives.

0 comments: