Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Online Career

I have been a stay at home mom for 3 years now. I wanted to work but husband do not allow me because he don't want our child left behind. I also convinced him regarding sending myself to school but have no luck instead he offered me an online degree. It was really convincing to my part since i do not have to go outside to study. By then I would be able to watch Alyssa while pursuing a career.

Anyway i already checked some sites that offers online teaching degree programs and Western Governors University is one of them. One thing i love about WGU is they are only exclusive online university that are nationally, regionally, and NCATE accredited. They are also approved by the Utah Department Education that is designed to prepare certification for initial teacher licensure in 49 states.

We all know that pursuing a teaching career online can be a little daunting because some states do not allow to apply direct licensure but with WGU everything is taken care of.

So mommies out there, if you want to pursue teaching career (like me) while staying at home taking care of our children let's enroll at WGU.

0 comments: