Sunday, January 17, 2010

Industrial supplies

My father is not a pro to any industrial jobs but he likes to works something related to it, specially at our house needs. I remember back when i was in grade school, he built a set of living room furniture that made out of wood. Of course, it was really nice and it lasted for a long time. However that was the last time that my dad built a major pieces. Now, my mom always ask him to repair some broken pieces like cabinets and drawers in the house but my daddy refused because he always complaining about the industrial supplies such as hammers and electric plainer. He always wanted to have electric plainer ever since. Hopefully in my next visit I can buy him one. I also thought on buying nailgun too. It is going to be a gift for him instead of Seiko diver's watch.

0 comments: