Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sick

Its about time of the year that many people will get sick due to the weather change. Just like the little girl, yesterday and today she is running a fever. It su*ks that you have to deal with her every minute complaining about her throat and how hot her body is. Nothing i can do besides talking to her calmly and let her understand how important to take medicine. In fairness to her, she respond really well to what i said. She fairly understand of taking medicine and in fact, if she get worst feeling she reminded me of going to the Doctor or taking medicine to make her feel better. I do wish it was on me and not her. I hate listening the way she breath and not having courage of playing by herself. She always at my side everywhere i go and whatever i do. I just wish she gets better really soon.

0 comments: