Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Big Game

Guest post written by Jamal Stewart

The other day, I was on http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/ when I started day dreaming about the big game that was on that night. My alma mater was playing their arch rival in College Basketball, and I was going to go home and make a big deal out of it. For months, I had been waiting for this moment. The rematch brings me back to a time when I was in college and shouting at the top of my lungs from in the stands with some of my closest friends. I remember the pride that we had and I clearly remember the devotion that we had towards our team. It was really something special, and I s! till stay in contact with some of my friends back then. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home, purchased some snacks, and went back to spend a little time with wife.
My wife thinks that my devotion to sports is a little silly at times, but I know that she understands why I am so passionate. I am just glad that she joins me when I watch my alma mater play.

0 comments: