Saturday, February 2, 2008

Signing Off!

Hey you all! Just thought of making an update here. We actually just got home from a very tiring drive. We been to the funeral of my hubby's relative. As i posted
here, he was passed a few days ago by a car wreck. He is only 23 years old. He is US military and soon going to Iraq. Its sad how he's life end. A boy who is trying to help the country and tries to be a good person but now is gone. Like i said this is how life is. We don't know what happens next. We probably go back there tommorow for he's last day.

I had a bad headache right now. I say, i better get off here. Hubby taught me how to smoke earlier while we were on the way home. I was trying to be like an expert smoker. I thought it was fun doing some crazy cool techniques but hell i got headache after that. If i am in the Philippines right now i'm sure my dad would kill me for doing that. lol But yeah...I'm sure i don't like smoking. It kills me.

1 comments:

theworkingmom said...

I'm sorry for your husband's relative. It's sadder when somebody who's very young dies ahead of his time.

Hope your headache will be better soon. - Joey