Saturday, February 2, 2008

Get Paid to Blog at PPP

I am happy at the same time little shaky right now because my blog has been approved by payperpost. I was really waiting this day to happen and today it came true. This means i would be able to grab various of opportunities from payperpost.

I heard so many great stories about ppp from my cyberfriends. I say, all of them has a good feedback and good experienced of making money through it. This is mainly the reason why i encourage myself to work hard on my blog. Eventhough sometimes it feels like i was a little bit tired and feeling like i'm obligated to do blogs but i'm happy because i still be able to managed those times. To be honest, i am one of those thousands of bloggers who were experienced of denials from payperpost. I was denied 4 times mainly because my blog is too new. Payperpost is extremely accurate of accepting blogs. You are not eligible to take opportunities if your blogs was denied. This should be at least 3 months old and has a good content. Those are just one of payperpost's requirements before bloggers can do anything from various offers.

Right now payperpost give me more courage to work hard. I hope my experience in ppp is the same as the other bloggers i know.

0 comments: