Monday, May 12, 2008

Early Bird..ehhh?

I just got up from bed and fix Alyssa a bottle. I actually felt sleepy right now but i opted to make a post here since it was just only 100 words. I'm glad that my realrank went down again so i was able to grab the realrank 8 opps available for me today. I still have one to grab but the best thing for me to do right now is to go back to sleep. I am still sleepy, never intend to get up this early. If ALyssa wouldn't ask for ba..ba..ba i can't get no tasks. Anyway just a quick update here and i will try to get back more later and do some bloghopp..Have fun guys and thanks for visiting me here!!!

2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

thanks for that cute baby!
can i exchange links with you?
happy blogging!

Lou said...

dhay, maau kay opps imong nakuha, dili worm aheheheh :-)

take care!