Monday, May 12, 2008

Flight to New York

Hubby is planning to go to Caribbean Island for a vacation. I don't really care much about Caribbean myself because to me its just a waste of time and money since we were going to Philippines next year. If ever we had to go for vacation this summer I probably go or much interested to take a little flight somewhere around the US or maybe take a flight to New York because i haven't been there yet. I heard so many good stories about New York. A lot of them says, its whole lot different from where we live at. There are so many different things to see and enjoy which i haven't seen and experience in here. Since we had no car or house to stay there, one of the best thing to do first is to call for reservation of hotels, flights and car hire offered by DialAFlight, a leading independent UK travel company offering flights, hotels & travel ideas worldwide.

I am pretty much excited and looking forward to my first visit in New York. Its going to be fun and remarkable vacation for me...

0 comments: