Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Found Friend

Its always been a pleasure for me to meet new friends online especially with people who had the same passion like i do. Before i went to bed, i decided to do bloghopping first because i need to have some more traffic for this blog and surprisingly, somebody pm'ed me saying "thanks for dropping at my blog". I thought she is somebody from Indonesia or something so i didn't pay much more attention to her since it's hard for me to deal with other people in different countries too. Not to mention, i don't know their languages. Then she started talking in tagalog and i was like what?...this girl is from Philippines so, i started talking to her right then. Jean, is my new found friend in the world of blogging. She came from Philippines, Davao and currently living Oregon. We had couple of things alike. Yes! she is bisdak too like me. She had cutie 9 months old baby, we are on the same age and so many others. hehe! To you Jean, its such a pleasure to meet you tonight. Hoping for more talks and chikas again.

4 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Cc its always fun and exciting meeting new friends specially through online and kababayan pa gyud.

Wishing you a great wednesday tc always.

irish daisies said...

new friends are always great to have in our lives :)

Easiest Online said...

I like to have new friends , makes me happy all day have many friends.

nice said...

friends are great gifts,,im happy to hear that u've such one..bisdak pa jud,,parehas,,nako pod.hey girl,lamat sa way paglubad nga pagbisita ha..hope to see u more sa akong pobre nga payag.