Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home Insurance

Past few days I kept on receiving an email from home insurance quotes in my inbox. I'm wondering why they keep on sending me since we don't need it. Few minutes, I realized that it was my hubby's thing.

Last week a friend of ours is asking a favor to my hubby to find an affordable insurance quotes online because he had no knowledge about the computer. They just had a computer and his wife is still in the process of knowing it and how it works. Alright, since the lowest rate is their main goal, hubby is thoroughly seeking which company has the best rate that could save them hundreds of dollars. There are many top companies he knew and give him home insurance quotes. Hubby is just comparing them which one is the best and give each details to our friend as well as the numbers to call in case they decided which one. What hubby did hopefully can really help them in their home insurance need.

0 comments: