Friday, July 10, 2009

whatever....

Few weeks ago i was rambling about wanting to lose weight so bad. Yet, i bought a fat burner to curve my appetite but for some reasons, i decided to quit. The reason why i stopped because i always feel dizzy and my stomache felt like it is always empty. Few days of taking it actually makes me throw up and thought i was pregnant. Heck no!

But even I did not took a diet pills anymore i found out I lose few pounds. The reason is because i just don't eat that much. Hubby didn't take me to the supermarket where I can pick up lots of foods i like. First week i was craving the food I usually get but since we don't have it in our fridge I have no choice but to stick to the one we only have. It was healthy though. He got a lot of fruits and veggies.

Alright, since we were at the supermarket today, I was able to pick up few things for myself. Husband is just looking at me and hoping that i won't eat them all within 2 or 3 days. I told him there is no worry because I have known the best and effective diet pills online. There is Liporexall which gain a lot of positive reviews from a plenty of previous users. I think this time my money will not go to waste. The husband just smiled at me and say, "whatever".

0 comments: