Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elliptical

I spoke to my cousin the other day and she was happy that her weight went down after doing zumba and jogging often in a week. I' m really proud for her because now, she achieved the weight that she's been wanting after struggling of being 130+ pounds. I wish i can do that. I know hardwork and patient got something to do with it. But i have a child to take care at home and zumba or jogging isn't that good for me since i don't want to leave my child behind to a babysitters. I thought of having ellipticals for years but never have one because we just have no budget for it. Besides ellipticals are expensive, by just discussing to husband about wanting to have it, he will probably run away from me. Hopefully before long, I already have the money saved up for it.

0 comments: