Saturday, July 3, 2010

Living room makeover plan

I would like to have a complete makeover for our living room. Replacing the carpets, painting the walls into different colors or painting the fireplace brick without replacing them is something that i really wanted to do. I love to decorate houses but to me our living room design is just boring. Plus, i wanted to mount the tv in the wall so that we don't have to used the tv stands because the little girl is always touching and playing with the tv screen. I also want to buy new couches and get rid of the one we had. There is nothing wrong with it but sometimes i have to work my butt off like brushing the spots where deep dirts are an issue. I don't know when are we going to pursue the plan, hopefully anytime soon when we have extra money to do it.

0 comments: