Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our Trip to Nashville

Guest post written by Irene Landry

My husband and I try and go on road trips as often as we can now that we’re both retired. We live in Idaho, and our goal is to visit all 50 states in the next 5 years. We used some of our savings to buy a really nice RV to travel around in, too. Sometimes I feel like it’s more cozy than our home!

Well, we decided to take a trip to Nashville last weekend to knock out another state on our list. My husband always drives since I’m still not that comfortable maneuvering the RV on the highway yet, and I usually navigate to make his life a little easier.

Well, before we’d even gotten out of the state, I realized that he was having trouble hearing my directions. I didn’t want to spend the whole trip shouting at him, so I had him pull off at aMiracle Ear Idaho location so he could be fitted for the hearing aid he’d needed for a few months anyway.

It worked so well, by the time we got to Nashville I made him stop at a Miracle Ear TN location so I could get one, too!

0 comments: