Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On diaper

My daughter is already potty-trained right after she turned 3 years old. She was doing good and in fact she came to the point where she won't even bother me of taking her to the bathroom for her to use it. So to speak she uses the bathroom by herself most of the times. Until today when she found the box of leftover diapers in the closet, she handed one diaper asking me to put it on her. I looked at her closely and said she is too big for a diaper but replied she is a baby. I don't know if i make a mistake on putting it on her but hopefully not. I just want to make her happy and if she think that she is still mommy's little baby by having the diaper once in a while is probably okay. By the way, his daddy was asking why she had it on as soon as he walks in the door.

0 comments: