Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ako Weirdo

Got this tag from Poray.

If I've tagged you, here are the rules:Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Random Weirdness:

* I rather eat meat with bones than a boneless.
* I sometimes wear sandals or slippers even its too cold outside. I don't put socks when i wear shoes. feel too lazy to put it on coz i don't like to bend.
*I like buying purses but i don't like to take a purse with me when going somewhere except Alyssa's diaper bag but thats only for her. If i take a little things with me i rather put it on my pocket.
* I like keeping nonsense things like the empty cans of pop, baby's milk, empty boxes of baby's wipes, empty little jars etc. Hubby said i'm crazy for doing that. lol
* I rather wash dishes with my hand than using a dishwasher sometimes. I was looking for a big pale in walmart coz i wanted to wash our clothes using a hand too but hubby won't let me buy one.
* I like keeping my old stuff like clothes than giving them to somebody or throwing them away.
* When hubby's at work I rather eat cocoa crispies cereal whole day than to cook something coz i feel too lazy to do that. I can eat 1 box of cereal for just a day. Hubby always run to the store to get some cereal everyday. He's claiming coz the cereal that i like is 4dollars.
Those 7 weirdness that i wrote is just only a beggining if i will write all of them, one page is not enough. lol I know i am so weird!

0 comments: