Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blogging Stuff

Thank you to Garfie for this tag. NOw that i have it, I would like to pass it to my 2 cousins retchel and cheche who have just started to experienced the wonders of blogging.

1. How long have you been blogging?
*A months ago. I made a blog from the other site but when i feel like wanting to delete it, i delete it withought any hesitation. Back then i don't realize i can earn money tru it.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
*My friend Janice and Garfie. I always checked their entries every now then and i decided to make one and keep it. I thought it's nice to have a space to write what's in my mind.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
*Ohwell, BOTH! Its really fun! I meet a lot of filipina's all over the world. And this time i would keep my blog hoping i could earn form it.

4. Tell me 3 things you love about being online
*blogging
*chatting to my friends/making some friends
*hopefully can earn money from my own blog.

5. Tell me 3 things you struggle within the online world.
*confused about making blog at first
*time consuming
*having doubt for some sites, scared being scammed

0 comments: