Friday, November 23, 2007

One More Chance




Have you heard this movie?

Well, i do and I'm dying to watch it. It is a new movie from the finest actors and actresses of Philippine Cinema, John Lloyd and Bea Alonzo.

I'm not really fan of those two but i just like to watch the movie because i thought the story was great, mature and different from the movie that they made before. As what i seen in a previews, it is totally awesome and i definitely would like it. It's refreshing, new ideas, new plot and really nakakakilig. I think its obvious how the movie will end but i still love to watch it anyway.. hay!

I just wish i am in the Philippines right now. I am surely would watch it in a theater. But i guess i will wait 'til it showed in a TFC channel or somebody uploaded it to you tube or pinoychannel. Oh gosh, hopefully!

0 comments: