Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Holidays

We had no preparations for the thanksgiving yesterday. Husband has to work so I decided to just come to friend's invitation of their thanksgiving dinner.

The foods were all great by the way, It was like a torture to my diet.

My friend's and I sat in the kitchen table for hours eating and eating. We actually went to the point of discussing about the best diet pills for women which many of us there needs it. With all these get together invitations, losing weight is just a hard battle.

Next week is our xmas party--there will be having lots of foods for sure. With that alone, i will be putting couple of pounds in my body.

This is just so sad. I already wore dark and baggy t-shirts lately just to hide my bellyfats. I definitely have to do something.

0 comments: