Friday, November 2, 2007

Baby's Concern

Somebody could help me somehow of feeling unsecured for my little girl in the sense that she laid in her tummy when she was sleeping. I find it really comfortable for her to slept that way. I feel so worried because i couldn't even stand sleeping on that way for a very long time.I guess i am just too over protected knowing the fact that my younger brother does that too when he was a baby.

I read somewhere in a babies magazine that lying babies in their tummy is good for them. It can help them to learn to push up, roll over, sit up, crawl and pull to stand. But i think she like it so much even when she sleeps in a nightime. She sleep very long on that. I just hope i can change Alyssa's way of sleeping during nightime; lying on her back & sleeping 6 to 8 hours straight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! cute little baby girl here.thats normal for babies and you dont have to worry about it.

:0) take care! add kita l8tr ok!